Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Watching the world go by

Feeling lonely and needed to write something. I have no one around to talk to now after last week and it's really weird. Actually feeling happy about going to school tomoz as I will see my friends again! I am watching the football at the mo, is anyone else? Maybe I should learn something intelligent to do (too much like hard work tho) I could read a book I suppose! (bit of advice: never read whilst eating, unless you want a mouthful of...Harry Potter? a lot of people read that dont they?) I may visit some people next week, when I have nothing to do (which is quite likely) and I'll have to go out somewhere if I have enough money. This is called planning ahead (I'll never go through with any of it but it makes me feel better).
My life isn't lways this dull if that's what you think, I can be interessting, if I try, (wearing a box on your head is interessing, isn't it)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home