Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm going to uni tomorrow..can't quite believe it. it's such a weird feeling..i'm very glad to be going cos im so excited but i think i'm also a little nervous..tho im sure all will be fine!!!have said goodbye to everyone and anna and vix and i went to ashton court this afternoon so i could say goodbye to it!!!
omg im now slightly scared and can't really force myself into bed right now cos i'l fall asleep and then i'll be on my way and oooo must go to bed. have to wake up at 7 in the morn (tres mal!)
maybe i could read a book!!!i keep thinking ive forgotten to pacl something but i suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world if i had!!!
o dear, im rambling....
nite nite!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ooo i also must remember that it's my birthday on monday....i seem to keep forgetting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home