Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Mmmm

Hello.
Been a good day. Weather has been a bit odd yet again today, Global warming is definatly out of control and nothing can be done about it. (oh dear, I'm going on a ramble. No, not a walking holiday with wellies and a stick but a ramble about the weather. Actually, I'm not so sure which is better?!)
I still have nothing too great to tell. I am going to 'the festival' tomorrow which should be fun, if it doesn't rain. But who really cares if it rains? Festival weather-it's predictable.
My mum has started being secret policewomen of our road. She is keeping very close watch on everyone who happens to go past (especially across the road). I would not be suprised if I happened across a police uniform in the washing machine! She believes that there is a bit of drug dealing going on in the caravan across the road (to be honest there is a pretty good chance that she is right!). However, this is the house of Ondrej, (tennis champion and fishing extrodinaire!-not) and I'm sure if he found out about this there would be many bananas thrown and windows broken!
Anyway, I shouldn't be talking about other peoples buisiness!
La-di-la! My brother road his bike to Nailsea today (crazy boy). God knows why. I'll give you the lowdown. It is raining, it is cold, he didn't have to wait very long for a lift there and he could have spent an hour or so with me and Holly! (mmm...I see his point).
Aaaarrrgghhhh, I am slightly scared about my audition (having never had one before). Why do I put myself through this? It always seems so good at the time!
I have to 'break down into incoherant tears' what in the world does that mean, I don't even know if that's how you spell it! Oh well, I can't change my spontanious decision of wanting an audition!
Well, I'm going to go to bed now, and read my ever so thrilling book.
I'll leave you with a question: 'why are bananas yellow?'
No, I don't know either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home