Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Monday, May 26, 2008

well what an eventful weekend. eurovision party, friday night at sarah's, yesterday in a state of trauma. typical weekend back at home where gossip has suddenly taken to the streets. my most 'favourite' person in the world was concerned for me, howver i am yet to find out why.
eugh and the life trauma of the summer begins. i am actually looking forward to leaving now quite seriously and i know that sounds like im talking myself into it but im actually not, am genuinely really cant wait to see what it is going to be like. it has been a long time coming and is now only 2 months and 2 weeks away woohoo!!!
rite well, back to the northern quater tomorrow yay, two exams yay...but drinking thursday woohoo hopefully that shalt be fun!!!
eugh need to pack my trusty box of cereal (my staple diet for the next 4 days)!!!
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home