Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Monday, April 21, 2008

Looking into Nothing

A blank hole; an empty thought. I sit and wait and wonder if I will ever feel as though what I am doing here is worth all that effort. The effort it takes to put up with doing nothing. I’m staring into a space that is yet to be filled with anything. That space is currently my life. My vacant life; desolate; relatively deserted. Am I not here? Maybe I’m just invisible…maybe I’m just worthless. Is there actually a point? I could be anywhere but here but I’m not. I made that decision, I was in control but my control dwindled and now I have a blank space – and that is all. There is a reason, there is a reason for everything; everything happens for a reason…I’m just yet to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home