Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

it has got to that time of year when 'doing something constructive' is more of a passing comment than a reality.
I am sat here looking through every possible source of internet related entertainment to try and take my mind off the fact that I have a lot of work to do.
I should possibly start revising - or at least learning of the things I am meant to revise. I could also be finishing my essay, reading one of several books, generally doing anything that in the long run will help get me a degree.
What happened to my umph, my stamina, my ability to work late into the evening and not get bored...Easter happened. I blame everything on Easter and the prospect of a fun filled summer and the antipation that comes when one is to leave the country.
I need to realise that genius does not appear on its own. I need to sort myself out...get a bit of meaning behind me. I need to be realistic, level headed and hard-working, not blasé, uncommited and disillusioned. Life is what you make it and so far I am making it a farce - I need to be kicked into gear. My yearning for success and happiness will not be made without a bit of kicking (and the odd cup of coffee)...
xxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home