Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Saturday, May 03, 2008

well it is may..yay!!! almost summer although that means almost exams...eugh.
I now have two weeks of doing nothing to contend with, if i haven't killed myself by the time i go home i will be suprised! i guess i have no excuse for not revising or failing any exams. I need to use my time wisely and not waste my days finding excuses for leaving the house and going for runs/walks etc. I need to focus. Focus however, is highly hard to come by, thank god im going out for lunch tomorrow!!!
plan of this week is to revise for my slavery module. then that will be all out the way!! i also have to go and visit vicky at some point in the future to steal her rucksack..hhhmm ooo and i must go get my hayfever tablets, so much to do....its a wonder i have any time for revision!!
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home