Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

long time no write...!!i think much has happened since i was last on here..i was guna write a couple of weeks ago but couldn't cos it wudnt let me...stupid technology!!!anyhoo...i may be going running in a min (feeling energised and i need to warm up cos my fingers r cold. i did think about wearing gloves earlier but then realised it was slightly hard to type with gloves on!!)
ooo going home in less than two weeks..amazing!!!will be odd having to be quiet and having parentals to get annoyed at etc etc but it does mean seeing 'old' friends and being called jca again yay and yay!!! well i should really be doing some work..have a test tomoro!!!
i shall write something better soon...if anything exciting ever happens...which it hopefully should by the time i get home!!...eugh comp has just gone weird...think is trying to tell me to do something constructive!!im sooo tired...god knows why as i didnt get up until 11 hehe!!
rite im defo going....(slowly drags self away from keyboard).
xxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home