Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Thursday, June 26, 2008

just thought would share with the world that I (yes me) went to a Bon Jovi concert last night and it was amazing. loved it. had a really really good time!!!
I danced and jumped around like a loon and the boring public around me stood there as tho they were waiting for a bus (the boring lot).
but it was a lot of fun and games etc!!!
talking of games i have to go to lynnes later to 'play games' and suprisingly there is nothing sexual involved in the act of 'playing games', we are actually very seriously playing games like small children (what a topsy turvy world we live in).
Well I think that is all for now I must go and be constructive (waxing, delivering leaflets etc etc)
have a nice day!!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home