Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, July 18, 2008

this time last week I was in Cullumpton with the friends, playing cricket and siting in the rain, swimming in the sea and drinking a lot.
this week I have not done a lot. Went to a funeral yesterday but get to go to a wedding tomorrow...always good!!

After a week of no sexytime but a few encounters of sexual tension, Saturday ended up being a bit of a sex fest at Lynne's house...Dan and I, Lynne and Martyn...you could defintely tell that a week had gone by without anything happening.
This all happened post beer and cider festival (fab invention if only it hadn't rained). no one got scandalously plastered this year it was all rather well restrained!!

anyway this week plodded on went to pub quiz, have been given new nickname of princess (one is not amused). James is slowly starting to tred on very thin ice when it comes to being inappropriate with anything i say or do - not that he knows what i do...i will have to have words because it is rather annoying.
I felt a bit of sexual tension post pub quiz...being asked back for a 'nightcap' only ever means one thing....omg i believe that is the signal; i have a signal; ive never thought about it in this way before...'nightcap' bloody hell - its like a 'booty call' - eughph, i feel used.
anyway no booty call happened. i restrained myself and went home feeling a tad disgruntled.
anyway got a text straight away asking me out last night...my self restraint only goes so far. I took up the offer and decided i wanted a 'nightcap'. several glasses of wine later and everything seemed perfectly normal. i don't think that nomal is a good thing, i need to avoid normal because as soon as things become normal i want them to occur regularly in a normal way. hhmm i dont know if that makes sense.

basically he is not a fuck buddy (as i previously established) he is complicated and im going to have to live with complicated for the next 3 and a half weeks.
im sure i will go through a trauma moment in a few days, im currently worryingly complacent...obviously still feeling uplifted from my night of passion - why is it so bloody addictive??

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home