Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, December 12, 2008

a little note seeing as this is my final full day and night in this room. currently suffering from the effects of a tequilla shot :-s and attempting some poetry revision although i do believe i know the majority about poetry and think i can come up with an essay in half an hour!! have to go get my washing from the dryer first, trying to put it off for as long as possible though as want to make sure it is dry before i start clearing away all the stuff in my room!
allison has cleared all of her stuff out, her dad i currently on his way...yay!!! then i can get to cleaning all my stuff out and locking it all in my cupboard tomorrow! i am leaving so much stuff here that im not entirely sure how it is all going to fit!

going to washington on sunday...yay!! very excited by this thought, but izzy is leaving early tomorrow morning :-( not exactly sure how the next few days are going to pan out with lifts here there and everywhere and the bizarre sleeping arangements....hhmmm, im sure it will all be fine!

well i need to go and get my washing and then go take a poetry exam...yay :-s

10 days til i go home...i feel as though ive been here my whole life!
xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home