Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, April 20, 2012

So before i upload the last installment of the 'f's, i am going to write a little update of my life. With a little bit of help early on last week, I added myself to a dating website. I know, I know...what was I thinking???!!! But after giving it a little thought I came to the conclusion that this was not a completely bad idea...when am I ever going to meet anyone otherwise? I mean yes I do have to fish through all of the weirdos and delete all the highly endearing messages that open with 'hey babe' etc (euuugh, whhhy??) As well as this, I think I have persuaded Mark that going speed dating is a good idea...I have now received numerous emails about this...so maybe one day soon I will embark on this adventure.
In the meantime, I have been on a whole 2 dates! amazing, admitedly they are with the same person, but that is better than nothing - i mean, I very much doubt him to the the 'love of my life', but at least it is a good starting point :)

umm so yes I do believe that is all, must go and be productive now before returning to work, booo! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home