Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Lynne-this is for you

I just read your comment and I don't understand your comment so I would like you to write another comment to explain your comment. Mmm... I think I have confused myself.
 
Who are you angry at-I don't get it.  When you read this maybe you could explain furthur (even if you are no longer angry.)
 
Think of nice things like bunny rabbits and chocolate oh, and McFly. Try and channel your energy.
I know you won't read this for ages so I'll have to ponder over it myself.
I'll leave you with another question 'If there weren't any people to watch it would the tide still go in and out?' - soooo philosophical.
Love your ever confused friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home