Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lynne you are one of the bafoons and you fit in well with all the others.
It has now been my birthday and I don't feel any older, such a shame. i can buy legal alcohol, which kinda takes the fun out of it, mmm i may never drink again (unlikely).
Went on a hike across LA and back today to go to the travel agent. She was very lovely and seemed to know my mum!we had a chat about her past holidays and my past holidays and i almost got caught in the rain coming home but the clouds disappeared and all was well!!!
anyway i must write my personal statement. although i suppose this is sortof personal and it is a statement. Imagine what would be said if i handed this in! They would think i wanted to be a farmer and may put me on an agricultural course!eugh!!!
Anyway, must be off as have other things to do. Watching TV, talking to Vicky, general important things!!!
See you very soon my little friend (friends)!!!

xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home