Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Thursday, November 10, 2005

helo
am doing psyc homework atm and was feeling bored so thought would write something. Should really be doing something constructive and intellectual but suppose this will have to do.
Am going to Circomedia this time next week to learn interesting things like....standing on your head, ummm setting fire to stuff...juggling chainsaws etc. That should be fun maybe a ickle dangerous (but no more dangerous than being with Ondrej i suppose!)
O, my father has decided he wants to go on a LONG walk up the hill and guess who said they want to go with him....only mrs 'i want an affair' tis very tragic.
I am in adolescent turmoil and cannot be coping with such...such....yukkiness!!!
anyway i am off to dissolve into pre adulthood stress!!!
Loving ya!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home