Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Eugh parents evening, just an excuse for parents to chat to other parents who they probs wouldnt see otherwise!!!My mother was a very good example of this and seemed to know everyone there!!!mmmm...that was my last ever parents evening, feel quite sad actually, like (get this) an end of an era of parent evenings (very poetical)!
Anyway, not much to say (as always) life tres dull (as always). oooo had to deliver leaflets in the rain. Torrential rain infact. Got absolutely soaked, even my socks got wet!!!was almost attacked by killer dog on my leaflet delivering outing however killer dog could not reach me as it was inside a house and i was on the outside although killer dog almost broke the door down.Was very scary!!!
Anyway guna go
love ya muchly
xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home