Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I forgot to tell you about my hilarious dentistry experience...I went to the dentist this morning and had to see a young man called Adam. I am fairly sure he was actually younger than me, this is not good. so he looks in my mouth for all of five seconds and tells me my brace is broken...eughph. Anyway so after he has looked in my mouth I ask him whether I have any wisdom teeth and he has to double check before he can tell me (what sort of dentist school did he go to) annnnnd he did not clean my teeth, surely this is what dentists do??? however after all this palava the whole experience only cost me 50p...apparently I was in credit to the dentist...seriously, very odd 15 minutes of my life! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home