Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, May 20, 2012

so it is sunday. I have spent the weekend working a lot and staying up too late (or at least too late for someone who works a lot)! I am currently watching 'Vera' with the parents, I do live the highlife! I have recently been working with 'man from work', which is interesting. He has been texting me this evening telling me he has done me a favour...I may not want a favour!I'm going out with C on tuesday, I saw will on Friday. Unfortunately Im not all that bothered by all this sudden male attention and I could very easily go without it. I need to find a worthwhile lover....desperate times!

oh, I also apparently have eczema on my leg, either that or ringworm...my mother is not great at diagnoses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home