Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Monday tomorrow...
I have just been out all day, with a male individual. Was really good. We went to the museum and saw the gorilla and he liked the stuffed birds (very odd) then we had food then we went to his to watch a film...and that was all. Now, I am not sure if 'that being all' is normal, I have no idea. There were plenty of oppurtunities for it to be more than that and yes there was the whole kissing thing but that was all. I'm not saying I am after more than this but I don't know, is that weird???!! Anyway, I am rambling and I don't want to go to work tomorrow and I keep sneezing, can't be good.

So, enough of the rambling, I must do something exciting like looking up the paralympics on the channel 4 website (get me, plugging channel 4, I should get commission...)

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home