Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

first thing's first...I am going on holiday, YAY! I am soooo excited in fact I don't think life has been this exciting since sliced bread was invented...I've never really understood this link between excitment and bread but heyho, who really cares, I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY! So, myself and Lynne are going to Tunisia for a week in October, may be a long wait but seriously is so definitely worth it!

In other news, I am going back to school (sort of), I am starting a couple of college courses come september (why do just one when you can have so much more work to do?) I will still be doing normal work as well though.

In man news I have given C the umm 'heave ho' as it is known. He is quite boring and I'm obviously not and to be fair I'm sort of, on occassion, seeing someone else :s
However, in between seeing someone else I am still waiting for Mr Doctor, rugby playing man to take me out but we will see if this ever transpires...I kind of don't want to ruin my mental image of how this could work out...he is a doctor and a rugby player but don't wish to raise any hopes...

In even further news, myself and Lynne are taking the mothers out tonight to pub quiz...god knows why, it was lynne's idea.
anyway, that is all for the moment as I must get in the shower :)

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home