Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last day home alone before the parent's return! I am watching women's syncro diving on the olympics...amazing stuff! The men's team came fourth yesterday, bad times. Although the men's gymnastics team made history yesterday getting their first medal in 100 years! It's all quite amazing, makes me want to be energetic!

Talking of energetic I have been vacumming and ironing and dusting...go me :p I have also taken the grandparents out for lunch where I got the obligatory 'when are you getting married' talk from the grandma! I told her she will have to wait a while!
Guy from work has left the area today...he came round last night, obviously expecting me to 'entertain' him...I was far too interested in the inbetweeners!

well i must get back to my diving viewing before I go to the gym :p
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home