Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, January 18, 2013

It has been snowing...i hate the snow. I have had to trek around Clevedon all day long visiting people here there and everywhere (for work this is, not for any weird reason).
I realised, by coming on my lappy, that I have not been on here for quite some time. This is partly because my computer died for a short time, we have had christmas, I have been living and breathing pantomime - I have actually been waking up in the morning with songs still going around my brain :s
Pantomime is in fact next week. Im terrified, which is something of an understatement to be honest. But, we still have a few more days of rehearsal to go (hopefully my angelic (hahahaha) singing voice will return by then). At the moment I'm living off a diet of cough medicine, throat sweets, disovable aspirin and iron tablets, hopefully I won't have overdosed before Wednesday (D-day).

well I must get back to doing something constructive, like watching 'one born every minute' or having a nap...both very necessary before my next adventure to Nailsea -a treacherous trip if ever there was!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home