Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

So we have had the conversation...the 'are we together' conversation. Well, it was not so much a conversation, more of a text message or two...so very romantic! As he said, if we are not together then the next time we meet will equate to date number 1073; i did not want to enlighten him on the fact that this would not be unusual for me :s
Anyway, so we decided to 'be in a relationship', we contemplated making it public knowledge, you know how people do these days...facebook, twitter, the bbc news website, however I think a blog will suffice for the time being!
In other news it is dark, cold and raining...i am feeling hard done by, I distinctly remember ordering a summer this year.
Well, I must go and watch more of downton abbey, I am halfway through the first series, I may have to purchase the second series despite already having watched it on the television...I've changed. I think all this romance has gone to my head.

Over and out.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home