Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday night, end of September, another year going by.
I am now 1/4 of a century old. Time does fly, especially it appears, as you get older. My mother got married at the age of 25 I, on the otherhand, still live at home. But then times change, many people are still living with their parents even when they have probably lived out over a quater of their entire living time. Which, is a sad thought.
Maybe give me another couple of years and I will have eventually grown up a bit! in saying that, it is a friday night and I am looking forward to getting into a nice warm bed at 11pm :s Life doesn't get much more grown up than that!

On a positive note, I may have found a sort of man friend. An actual good one, not a desperate one, a weird one, a one to pass the time with but a real life person who I like being with and whose texts I actually look forward to receiving. This may sound a bit odd but this is a big thing for me!
He also took me out on my birthday the other day, to Bath and we went shopping and had lunch and went to Bath Spa to swim on the roof and boil ourselves to death in the steam room! and he bought me flowers, no-one has ever bought me flowers. It would have been a sad day to reach 25 and to have never been bought flowers...anyway, I digress.
So I have fallen upon a man, not necessarily literally but whoop, go me!

In other news, the weather is pants, I have already got layers on my bed and it is not yet October, my my I greatly dislike global warming. And there has been flooding, mass flooding because the ice caps are melting and the arctic is disolving and the whales don't know if they are coming or going! But I guess this is all part of life. There have been many ice ages before and many droughts and all sorts of things, just in the last million or so years there were no televisions to record this!

Well, after this bizarre blog of not all that captivating information I am going to go to bed and read a book about death...always like a good depressing read before bed, steadies the soul.

Night x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home