Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Not the end of the world

I went shopping today. And I bought some stuff!
Oh, I was going to tell you last time about 'the new neighbours'. They moved in next door (suprisingly). They have a little boy called Jake (who is very sweet) and a dog. They have turned into my personal alarm clock. They always seem to be outside with a barking dog and a screaming child at about 9 o clock!
Anyway, I've almost learnt my lines for friday. God, that seems soooo close now. I don't think I'm scared (yet) maybe a little nervous and full of anticipation! It's quite weird, I'm quite weird. I still don't know why I want to do this. I put myself through all this and I might not even get anything out of it except the experience of being terrified!
I've also still got all those books to read before school starts again. I think I'll get down to that after Friday.
Ummm...I found out something today. Someone I know, who I've known since I was little, well, her parents are splitting up-or have split up. It's really odd. I've always thought they were very different people but I never thought this would happen. They're going to have to sell the house and everything. This is sooo weird. You don't expect this type of thing to happen. I mean, whats going to happen to them all.
Okay, so it's not the end of the world, but I'm sure it feels that way for the kids.
Anyway, it's something to think about. How would I feel if that happened to my parents?
Mmmm...life is perculiar.
I feel as though I should do something but I know that's stupid. I have a headache. Too much stuff is going on at the mo.
I can't even attempt at at a funny comment.
Sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home