Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Saturday, November 24, 2007

ooo well this is exciting. haven't been in such an extreme state of wanting to kill myself for ages!!
i am bored-no suprise. even facebook is not keeping me entertained:-(
i should be doing some reading or even preparing to write my third (and final) essay of the semester but im not.
there is not a lot of interesting things to say. my bedroom leaked last night-it was raining inside-so now my bed is in the middle of my floor-great.
hhmmm...world events:
cruise ship sinking in antartica-serves the British right for being there in the first place
australians have voted labour-always an interesting choice
ummm can't really remember much else...oo amy winehouse is actually getting through her concerts now (love her)
so yeh thrilling things going on in the world. and im stuck here bored. getting excited bout america tho. actully can't wait to escape the country and the stresses of being here. currently have the feeling of not belonging-not at uni, not at home-people make it so awkward. i want to get out of uni i hate being here but i dont know if home is actually any better. everything is still too weird.
i might watch a dvd or some sex and the city-a dvd is probs more constructive as I can then write about it in my essay but then i should read stuff first so am able to compare-eugh life is hard.
mabe i could read some stuff about pragmatism for friday-or maybe not considering my current mental state of believing death is better than being here.
hhmm this is such a depressing post, i think something exciting needs to happen. oh well am off out tonight hopefully aim to drink quite a bit and have a lovely time so all should be fine by then. so maybe i should do some work as probs wont be in any amazingly great state to do anything tomoro.
ciao xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home