Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, November 25, 2007

oooer i have just had an in depth conversation with my mother about men. it has suddenly occured to her that i am currently without such a thing and maybe i should find myself one. however, she then also came to the conclusion that it is useless for me to have a man as i don't seem to spend much time in one place atm before i move on to 'pastures new' so it will be easier for me just to have friends...however people still have needs (in a sense), which i guess is where the 'commodity' comes into play. is a vibrator much like having a bf but with out the social attachment? will i get bored because it wont have feelings for me etc etc...i even read yesterday that someone got burnt by the battery acid from theirs...this did put me off the idea slightly. but i am always one to try new things. anyway back to my mother...she ended by saying that i should just have friends and that lynne was all i needed-in some senses there i beg to differ-and this was her idea of a deep conversation. i then had to help her do my brother's homework.
eugh my room is a tip-i think i need to watch some of Fight Club and make notes for my essay, but as you can see i am procrastinating.
i've turned into a desperatly shallow singleton-am sensing a Bridget Jonesness about my person and i dont even have a Mr Darcy to rectify this position in any way. i am once again in need of a man-is this to be the story of life? i feel i have returned to the days when i wrote about Eros wondering what exciting things may happen my way, however i unfortunatly now know what i'm missing and this it seems is a whole lot worse.
well, after that slight bit of sidestepping from the point...i feel i can now go and watch Fight Club with all its manly aromas and write about feminism-slightly too ironic i think.

when the male race dies out, female friends will always be there to love you and the commodity will be there for the things they just really can't do
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home