Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Monday, November 26, 2007

sat thinking. should be reading but thinking i believe to be just as constructive. listening to KT Tunstell. talking to lynnette. discussing how we are never to be apart. it is rather deep and meaningful i must say. now we are discussing sex...oh dear. i think we may have finally hit that stage of life where sex becomes normal conversation-along with men and vibrators. part of me thinks im getting a tad obsessed. it appears to be all i talk about. this cannot be good for anything; except of course my libido i suppose-im just making sure i remember i have one.
eugh i need to do reading but lynne is far more entertaining. i also want to watch sex and the city. hhmm right am off xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home