Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Monday, December 10, 2007

i am tired and cold as the heating is not on.
i have been in my SU for 4 hours today drinking and eating etc. i thought i was going to throw up majorly at about 3.30 from over eating. i have just got hiccups a second ago-from this mass meal and this is about 5 hours later...i dont think i will be eating again til wednesday!!!
i have not done any work for days-i feel quite bad but then i dont actuly have to do any work as it is practically xmas tho do need to start preparing myself for revision!!yay.
just thought i would share this exciting news with the world...i am now going to talk to SJH and maybe write something thought provoking...as you do!! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home