Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

need to tidy my room, prepare revision, prepare seminars etc etc but am not. tho it is only 10am and i have the whole day!!
have just eaten breakfast....am still feeling quite full from yesterday, which is utterly ridiculous-i think my stomach has actually expanded.
no one has done any washing up-i spend my whole morning yesterday doing all the washing up from the weekend and today i wake up and there is a mass pile of washing up again, just this time none of it is mine-eugh.
i have decided that this evening that i am guna do mass clean of the house and vacuum my room, the living room and the stairs. i am also guna clean the kitchen and finish any washing up that may be in there-with any luck someone may have done some washing up by then but im not holding my breath.
i am firstly guna tidy my desk and then clear my floor as there is paper everywhere in my room-essay remains and books etc. i need to go to the library today to get some books and do some photocopying i may go before my lecture-plan. then later i will go to badminton and do all this cleaning oh and iron my clothes to pack before i go home-wooo three days to go!!!
i think i may read a couple of pages of my text book first-off i go!!!
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home