Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Thursday, January 17, 2008

well today has been enlightening so to speak. currently a tad annoyed dnt no why there is no reason for me to be annoyed. i think im annoyed at letting myself be part of a hareem for while for allowing myself to be an idiot and actually thinking that maybe i was in some little way a tiny bit important in someones life. but lo and behold i have been fooled. i guess obsessions don't die as easily as i first thought.
and yes maybe i should cut back on the bitchiness and my rather aggressive tone of voice and yes maybe i am reading way too far into this but i have been drinking strongbow and it is late at night(ish) and i am ever so slightly pissed off at the potential possibility of being 'second best'
but hey, i shalt get over this and once again become less self centred and more aware of the finer things in life which do not involve the male species...
lesbianisty...here i come.
xxxx

1 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger LP said...

Don't become a lesbian! Actually do, men don't deserve u :P x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home