Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Thursday, February 28, 2008

i have been writing an essay today. i have written about 1000 words which is quite good going i suppose. i hope to have it finished by the end of the weekend!!
other than that my day has been relatively unproductive.
i am feeling very umphless as of late. really cannot be bothered to do very much. i may watch a film in a minute depends if i can find a good one.
went out last night to a place called Fat Cat with the lovely course friendlies. really really cheap. £10 bought me a starter and main course and a cocktail....incredible!!
was excessively full tho when i got home and had to clean the house to help it all go down!!! i properly cleaned the kitchen, though you wouldn't know that by looking at it today >: (
hhmm eugh umphless...really need to find something to do. oooo i cant member if i wrote on here yest but there was an earthquake in the early hours of wed morn - 5.2!!! was quite exciting if a tad scary, my books fell off my shelf!!!
well anyhoo may go and get some squash and discover a film to watch, maybe American Gangster!!! may look on a top ten film list to see what i haven't seen!!
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home