Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, February 15, 2009

not the best day of ever...
generally a little emotional and annoyed for various reasons. mainly want to be at home but then we cant have it all.

Anna has gone to dan's for the evening...big yay. maybe am being mean about it, but i dont like it and it is not just because it is valentines day or anything, i would not like it no matter what day it would be on. i think it just makes me want to be at home even more.
jealous...maybe a bit.
maybe it's because i havent done nething today...maybe i need to get out more. maybe i would get out more if i wasn't stuck in a country i dont want to be stuck in. at least i have reached another weekend...they cant go by fast enough

just feel a bit left out of everything...but then, i guess thats my own fault for not trying hard enough. i bring it on myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home