Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

going back to uni today to collect my degree results tomorrow...scary scary times :s really really want a 2.1. have a cold atm, feeling a little rough, spending 3 hours on a train is not filling me with joy right now. but heyho, things to be done. should probs go and see what is happening around the house in a mo, finish packing stuff up to take back (only going for a couple of days, thankfully, last week when i went it was all a bit ostracising!but then i guess i don't really know what has been going on)
um in other news, dan has gone on holiday, i only got 4 hours sleep monday night because i was helping him do stuff...that is love right there. we are all alrigth atm- keeping it all updated as you can see. I think in part this is because i havent really seen him much this past month as we have both been busy busy! will just see how it all goes!

well must go write a stamped addressed envelope, and generally do things that are vaguely productive!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home