Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Thursday, March 11, 2010

well this is my 200th post, after starting off writing something partially depressive, i have decided that this momentus occassion must be semi-cheerful!
my mother had planned my fathers life around me coming home today...funny thing being that im not coming home until next thursday!
im actually going out tonight, this may be rather good for me...we shall see. cheap cocktails, food, a bit of chit-chat...always nice.
i have kind of finished my dissertation, just have to go through it with a very fine toothcombe...yay!
planning on writing two essays this weekend to get them out of the way, also have to do a presentation today...eughph, need to plan that at lunchtime.
allllso MUST remember to send my mothers day card, need to get it out my drawer and into the open...so i remember!

umm so yes, that is my life as of now, problems do continue but i am reassured that they're not so much to do with me...hopefully this is correct!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home