Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, March 28, 2010

it is sunday, the sun is sort of shining and i am eating custard creams...am off the library in a min tho, must get some exercise in today! obviously, as i am writing on here, feeling a little blue today. think it is partly because next weekend is fast approaching and i am scared of what easter has in store for me. but i must learn not to dwell on things that have yet to happen and things that are out of my control. however, i am still a little cautious about what is yet to come. i want to be looking to forward to easter but at the moment the thing im looking forward to most is knowing what happens. i am both longing to go home and dreading what may come of it. but whilst i ponder on the glorious confusion of life the clouds are forming and i must get myself to uni.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home