Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, April 11, 2010

it is sunny, i have a sunburnt face, i have been at work all day and my feet are hurty hurty :( but looking out of the window is really rather a lot like being on holiday...the sound of the sea, the sun shining, little boats floating past...

as you can tell life is not all doom and gloom, there are still the moments of heartache and the continued longing from wanting to be with him, and hug him and hold his hand etc etc but i suppose you learnt to deal with this. what makes it easier is knowing that we are going on holiday and it was not all a waste, that and also knowing that we still seem to get on really well as friends despite it only a being a week since d-day and really hardly seeing him at all.

I have done sooo much exercise this week and have drunk hardly any alcohol...has been a bit of a detox! I need to start writing a holiday related list...also need to remind mum of the cadbury tickets we have to go for spa things...hmm stuff to do stuff to do! also must start revision, but at the moment with my legs feeling the way they do (about the collapse at any moment) and the tired feeling around my eyes after having to wake up at 6.45 on a sunday morning, i think i can skive the revision for a little bit longer :p

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home