Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

Oddly enough this is a blog which is not supposed to be focused around men, sex, love etc etc (which makes a change) rather it is focused on the New Year and its resolutions...when i say 'supposed', I mean it will probably end up focused on sex because, as you know, that does seem to be a large part of my blog life...i must point out her that my blog life does not accurately reflect what my whole life is about, i do not have some obsessive sex disorder...

anyway, resolutions:
1. find a boyfriend: obviously not just for sex purposes...I want to be hugged and hold someone's hand (ever the young romantic), I have also been thinking that within this new decade I would like to be heading towards marriage and babies...a boyfriend now may turn out useful later
2. get a job that i can deal with: a job that does not make me want to be violent...a job where I feel i can stay for longer than 6 months without feeling I am failing in life
3. Have career prospects....what do I want to do with my life, at the moment I have absolutely noooo clue, which in modern terms equates to 'bad times'.
4. gym three times a week...this should not be too difficult
5. dont let people annoy me too much...i will try not to care when i am left out of events due to my past relationship experiences and will continue to push for equal opportunities for all (all meaning both dan and myself)

I also should probably man up a bit, stop wanting to sleep with dan...a new year, new life rules. I may have slightly failed that one yesterday...i am most definitely a sucker for a nice compliment...despite the fact he had spent the night clinging on to a woman in a red dress. Ok ok, I slept with him, after two months of stopping myself from even trying, I slept with him and it felt good and it still felt normal...euuugh. And there was me thinking everything was turning out alright. I guess I just wanted to prove that although he was all over this red woman, I may still have a partial 'upper hand'.
The New Year's events also mean that I should be allowed to be all over someone in front of him in the future, which in my opinion, should prevent me from being left out of 'going out' experiences...but we shall see (resolution number 5 should not yet become redundant).

Well, I need to get up and eat and hop on my bike. It is rather cold outside...deary me.

Happy New Year xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home