Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Good Afternoon!

A few things have happened since my last life update...firstly I must give a mention to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee which happened this weekend. I did watch some of it on the TV but unfortunately have been at work quite a bit so have felt rather removed from such festivities. I had to actually battle myself and my car out of a street closure/party thing last night, which I must add was quite successful on my part!
Secondly it is now raining, a lot. So much for summer showing itself a couple of weeks ago...it has now ended.
My brother and Keira have broken up (again), apparently this time is more definite than any previous times and he is somewhat distraught by the whole experience but will hopefully not be moving in here.
Me and Lynne went to the Travel Agents...this suggests to me that the likelihood of us going away has increased a little. ooo Lynne had a 'run in' with architect man (yes, that is some sort of euphemism), apparently he is 'too posh'; hahahahaha!
I have a few man updates - Im sure i must have mentioned Will being a bit 'overly keen' last weekend, well I saw him last night briefly. I tried to encourage a pub visit, but no we ended up in Kingston Seymour (seriously, the things I do), by the lakes, going for a walk, in the dark. Now, I didnt want to be presumptuous but assumed that he was expecting something to happen. Unfortunately my presumptions were acurate. I did stand my ground and pointblank told him that no kissing or any fondling of any sort would be going on. Well he was a bit downhearted and kept asking why, so I told him I did not want to kiss him (firm but fair, and im sure ive told him similar things before), well anyway, I haven't heard from him today, oooer!
Not only have I had to put up with this, C started to send me weird messages the other day about whether what we are currently doing is 'going anywhere'. After about 100 messages back and forth and me trying to explain that I'm living in the moment and also trying not to have to mention that yes I am sort of actively looking for someone else, he finally decided that all was well and there might (note: MIGHT) be future potential. So all was well with the world. Lynne didn't hesitate to tell me at this point that I am 'damaged goods'...bloody rude!

I have given up on D, largely due to the fact that we could never come up with a time to meet when we were both free. Since then I believe I have found myself a stalker who will not stop messaging me. He has messaged me now about 5 times in 24 hours...hhhmmm, I am using my 'ignoring' tactic and seeing what this does. I have also found someone else whom we shall call N, who seems like a nice enough chappy. He is a Uni lecturer and is currently in Boston. However there are a few issues already with this one, the main one being that he lives in Cardiff. I am yet to find out for certain whether he is actually from the Welshlands, but that is certainly a downside to his existence.

And then last but not least there is guy from work...some very perculiar text messaging happening on that front.

ooooo and actually there is one more thing...another internet person who apparently recognised me from the gym. There was only going to be a certain amount of time before this happened :s

So, I will leave it there for now. Im sure ive missed something vitally important but I will write again when it comes back to me.

toodles. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home