Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Saturday, January 29, 2011

well the world apparently has a problem with me...
I do believe this is what one would call a 'fuck up' (quite literally). But after researching the moral highground I have decided that the low ground feels great and, much to everyone's annoyance, that is where I will be remaining.
Yes, so I care about what other people think, but I do believe that my own feelings are what matters most.
And maybe I feel a little crap at the moment but I don't think that has much to do with the sex, more to do everybody else having a go at me.

euuuuuuugh i think im frustrated...and more to the point, I've accidently gone and lost one of my fave pairs of underwear :( xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home