Still believe Me...?

I once received the best news...I hadn't lost my left ear afterall

Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm so happy!!!

Hello!
I have my results! I got 4 A's, 7 B's and an inconspicuous E for ICT which no-one talks about! I am very pleased especially because of what I got for textiles (A) and science (BB). I was only predicted C's in both of these! Obviously I must be very clever! All my friends did very well too!

I filled in an application form for the library today and it was weird fillling in my 'qualifications'!
I've also got a driving license application form to fill in! How exciting!
Yesterday was fun. I went to a party last night (to celebrate) and the police were being called by 10:30 because we were disturbing the peace and had broken someone's window! It was quite scary at the time but now I'm finding it tres amusant (that's the B I got for french coming out!)
Anyway my mother is at Jacqui's at the mo putting up some shelves. She rang dad up before asking whether it was safe to drill through a particular wall as she didn't know if there was a pipe in it or not (God help us!) I'm glad I'm not there, sounds like a bit of a health hazard.
I went to the library in Bristol today and got out two more books. One being Bridget Jones' Diary (for inspiration-not really, I've seen the film!).
It's dad's birthday tomorrow but he's opened a presant and some cards already. We have to go out to some other party though so we may have to have cake another day!
Ondrej came over this morning to harass my mother. He seemed extremely interested in this walking stick that we have. I'll say no more!
Anyway, I'm going to go and read a book now. This was only meant to be short!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home